Be Our Guest At A Glen Abbey Toastmasters Meeting
Glen Abbey Toastmasters has been helping people for over 20 years learn to: speak and present compellingly; think quickly and clearly; listen effectively, and become stronger leaders.
We meet on Wednesdays from 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm.
Our season runs from September to June.
There's only one way to really learn what Toastmasters is about, and how you can learn and benefit from it - come to a meeting.
Here are a few things that you might like to know before you come:
- What Happens At A GATM Meeting?
- Why Join Glen Abbey Toastmasters?
- Learn More About Glen Abbey Toastmasters' Accomplishments
- What Our Members Say About Glen Abbey Toastmasters
Let us know you're coming.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know which date you would like to come. While we'd like to know in advance, you can also just drop in.
Use the same email - email@example.com - and give us your phone number. We'll phone you back within 24 hours, usually sooner.
New Location as of September 2019
We meet at Glen Abbey United Church
- The address is 1469 Nottinghill Gate, Oakville, ON
- Parking is free.
- Please enter through the front doors.