GATM Workshop: The Art Of Effective Evaluation
The Art of Effective Evaluation is a workshop designed to help Toastmasters develop the knowledge, motivation, and skills you need to become more effective evaluators.
- Don't understand all the parts of an evaluation? This workshop willl help.
- Don't understand how to evaluate to motivate? This workshop will help.
- Uncomfortable about giving an evaluation? This workshop will help.
Over two hours, we will work through these objectives:
- Recognize the purpose and value of effective speech evaluation
- Discover ways we can improve our evaluations skills- individually, professionally and with Toastmasters
- Understand how effective evaluations help everyone - the speaker, the evaluator, the audience, and the club
Workshop Format - this is an interactive workshop with both structured presentation and exercises
- Presentation - the workshop will be led by Reema Duggal
- Exercise A - Reasons For Better Speaking
- Exercise B - Evaluation Climate Assessment
- Exercise C - Evaluation Workshop - 2 Speeches and 2 Evaluations
- Exercise D - Evaluating The Evaluations